The EEG Suite operates with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp5, ProComp+, & ProComp2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and for two monitor configurations.
The EEG Suite takes full advantage of the latest functions and features of the powerful multimedia Thought Technology, Ltd. biofeedback software:
- DVD movie control
- Provide complete control over your entire clinical process
- Demonstrating outcomes
A full range of clinical tools...
- Verifying signal quality and adjusting sensor placement
- Monitoring and assessing physiological functions
- Recording biofeedback training sessions
- Reviewing recorded data for the purpose of artifact rejection
- Generating session reports and demonstrating the learning curves
The EEG Suite includes:
- New coherence training screens with dual-threshold range training. It
- Over 80 display screens for many standard EEG protocols,
- An outstanding alpha-theta training screen
- A number of template-style screens for training with 3, 6 or 10 user-defined EEG bands.
The standard protocols can be used for:
- Training alpha amplitude (range),
- Alpha peak frequency
- Alpha theta, beta amplitude
- SMR amplitude, theta beta, theta SMR and wide band inhibit.
EEG Suite features:
- On-the-fly cut-off frequency adjustments
- In session impedance checking
- Manual and auto threshold instruments with user-specified target percentage of time
- Single and dual-monitor display screens
- Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
The EEG Suite also provides you with:
- Advanced tools for assessment and follow-up,
- Pre and Post-training baseline assessment scripts and
- A 4-activity EEG assessment script for recording baselines
- A set of EEG screens which combine most useful physiological feedback elements.
You can, for example, run a neurofeedback session, training 3 user-defined EEG bands, and do basic heart rate variability biofeedback at the same time or train EEG with EMG, skin conductance and temperature.