The Rehab Suite works together with Thought Technology's powerful BioGraph Infiniti software! The Rehab Suite was designed by and for physical therapists and includes a clinical guide, explaining the general concepts of each modality.
Setup time has never been faster!
- Click on the ‘Start Session’ icon
- Choose your patient
- Choose the training screens (See Recording Options and Protocols)
- Start treatment!
For subsequent training sessions, the patient’s screens and other settings are loaded from the prior session!
The Suite includes channel sets for:
- Surface Electromyography (SEMG)
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Muscle Testing
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Skin Conductance
- Peripheral Temperature.
Created for simplicity and functionality in two formats:
1.) Pre-defined protocols
- Assessment Scripts (Protocols)
These protocols are a quick and easy way to evaluate your patients.
- Training Scripts (Protocols)
- The suite provides work-rest or continuous exercise protocols containing templates of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Allows you to build training programs suited to your patient’s individual needs.
2.) Open Display monitoring
Comprehensive use of animations and sounds provide relevant
rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients motivated at the highest
- Single,dual channel line graphs, bar graphs and digital displays.
- Spectral displays
- Median frequency for muscle fatigue assessment
- Above and below threshold sound feedback options
- A wide variety of sounds and music
- Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your patients to follow.
Templates – Available in the Pre-Defined Protocols & Open Display.
Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your patients to follow.
And a Wide Variety of Protocols for:
- General SEMG Assessment; Baseline, Maximal Force, Endurance, Fast Flick,
- Dynamic SEMG Assessment
- Static SEMG Assessment
- Muscle Fatigue Monitoring
- SEMG Biofeedback; Relaxation, Strengthening, Control, Training
- Heart Rate Monitoring and HRV
- Skin Conductance & Temperature Biofeedback
- Dynamic Range of Motion
- Static Range of Motion
- Range of Motion Training
- Manual Muscle Testing with or without SEMG
Muscle activity can be recorded and used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved rehabilitation!
Display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service provider or payer.