Item No. T9503M
Extender Cables (16")
Item No. T8720
The MyoTracTM is ideal for clinical assessment as well as for self-training. MyoTracTM allows total freedom of movement for ambulatory exercises and provides a bright light bar and proportional tone biofeedback.
- The highly-sensitive MyoScan active sensor needs no skin preparation
- Two modes of biofeedback - LED and 5-way tone - provide flexibility
- 5-way tone feedback includes proportional, above and below threshold and 4-second delayed alarm
- 13-segment LED bargraph offers expanded range for precise visual feedback
- Wide and narrow bandpass filters provide precise monitoring of normal and fatiguing muscles and eliminate heart-beat artifact
- 0 to 2 Volts DC output allows to connect to third party equipment and permits computerized monitoring
- Low current consumption provides long battery life
The unit is accurate and reliable.
MyoTracTM offers three sensitivity ranges for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation or relaxation therapy, and provides stable readings in less than a second.