J&J Engineering Windows software is very intuitive and easy to learn, with context sensitive help and a complete instruction manual only a mouse click away!
- Fast and Flexible user interface with your favorite screens only one click away and a maximum of two clicks to any other screen in any application
- Data recording with built-in protocols that you can modify or create for unlimited applications
- Instant report generator and instant link to MS Excel for unlimited report flexibility
- Your display options are greatly increased with multiple sub-displays per screen and "one-click zoom" to fill the entire screen with any selected display
- Flexible audio with a simplified control panel - just select the sound type, starting pitch, and sensitivity to signal change or use default values.
Functional Attractive Screens
Sensor Test Screen:
Physiolab detects faulty cables, electrodes and sensors, measures electrode impedance for connection quality, checks batteries and displays all status results in an opening test screen which also includes visual hookup instructions.
Check Signal Screen:
Physiolab insures that all signals are being acquired and appropriately displayed without the need for adjustment through its advanced auto-gain and auto-offset features or, if preferred, click to manually adjust.
Heart Rate, Respiration,
Heart Variability Bands:
Bold colors are easily interpretedata glance with Physiolab’s display of interbeat interval, respiration waveform, and heart spectrum bands.
Breathing Training Screen:
All breath pattern parameters are adjustable in Physiolab’s Breathing Pattern Trainer with heart rate and respiration display. Also included are HRV spectrum, ECG wave, breaths per minute, temperature, skin conductance and EMG.
EMG Training Screen:
Fast EMG displays give precision EMG discrimination training with automatic thresholds or convenient click-and-drag manual threshold adjustment.
Graded Color Fill Graphs:
This display gives colorful and rewarding feedback for above or below threshold in an automatic or manually adjustable graph.
Powerful Event Marking
Note the vertical line event mark in this continuous history display. Physiolab records the event time and any text you enter in the data file.